An EMS Faith Formation Hub developed this content to post throughout the school as a reminder of our foundation.
- Our students are encouraged to grow in relationship with Jesus and to follow Jesus daily in life through attitudes and practice.
- Our students grow in understanding the process of Biblical discernment by asking questions, practicing spiritual disciplines, including serving others, prayer, studying scripture, and engaging with other people of faith.
- Our students grow in their understanding of stewardship of all God has entrusted to them, including the natural environment.
- Our faculty and staff invites parents and churches to partner in each student’s faith formation.
- Our faculty and staff are committed to following Jesus Christ in their lives which includes being peacebuilders, practicing nonviolence, seeking justice,
using restorative practices, serving others, and being part of a reconciling faith community.
- Our school community is responsive to cultural, racial, and socioeconomic diversity and enables students to practice global awareness, cultural sensitivity, anti-racism and compassionate living.
- Our school community regularly engages in participatory communal worship through singing together.
- Our school community is committed to walk with each other in love, even when we openly disagree.